Oak presses are in use around the world in a variety of lamination applications.
LP presses feature heavy duty cast iron frame construction for superior attenuation of shock and vibration.
- The patented Scotch Yoke slide of the LP series press includes a total of twelve (12) preloaded roller bearing assemblies.
- Eight (8) bearing assemblies are installed near the material pass line to ensure the lateral positioning of the slide.
- Four (4) additional bearing assemblies are installed above the drive shaft to counteract the effects of tipping forces created by tooling.
- The LP Series provides up to 12 inches of slide lift which greatly simplifies.
- Material Lacing. (you can open die area without effecting shut height settings)
- Tooling Inspection & Maintenance.
- Replace tooling sections without removing die from press. (less downtime)
- Powerful hydraulic withdrawal system can "unstick" even severe jambs.
- No need to “bar” the press, reverse the drive motor, or loosen tie rods.
- Recover from slide stalls in seconds instead of hours.
Quick Change tooling
- Withdrawal system powerful enough to lift the entire die set off the bolster.